- School Life
Information for Parents
- School newsletters
- School lunch menu
- Term dates 2023-24
- The Prevent Leaflet
- SchoolMoney payment system
- Wrap around care
- SEN information for parents and carers
- Health and Well-being
- Ordering school uniform
- Free School Meals Letter
- E safety
- Reception Open Days
- Year 1 Phonic Screening Check
- Newlyn School Rules
- Free parent online magazine
- School Emergency Closure Guide
- Parent Questionnaire results
Stepping Stones Pre-school
- WELCOME TO STEPPING STONES
- THE STAFF AT STEPPING STONES
- Consultation letter regarding joining with Newlyn School
- Now enrolling
- Health Visiting Service
- DIARY DATES
- OUR GALLERY
- Exchange of promises
- GDPR Privacy notice and key principles
- FEES AND FUNDING INFORMATION
- OFSTED REPORT 2016 "OUTSTANDING"
- SAFEGUARDING COMMITMENT
- parental questionnaires, 2021 and 2018
- THE IMPACT OF OUR WORK
- Our vision and contact details
- Ofsted report 2010 "Outstanding"
- The Early Year Foundation Stage
- Healthy Early Years
- TOP TIPS
Policies & Documents
- TPAT Admissions 2023-2024 ALL TRUST
- TPAC Admissions 2024-2025 ALL TRUST
- Admissions arrangements
- Anti-bullying Statement
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values
- Charging and Remissions
- TPAT Policies
- COVID Catch Up Funding Overview 2020-21
- Complaints Policy
- Equality Policy
- Exam and assessment results
- Financial information, governance and key documents link
- Fraud and Corruption
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Ofsted Reports and Parent View
- Online safety
- PE and Sport premium
- PSHE Policy
- Pupil premium
- Remote Education Information January 2021
- Remote Learning Policy
- Safeguarding statement
- Scheme of Delegated Authority
- Special Educational Needs
- Uniform Policy
- Vision Statement
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- School Vacancies
- Friends of Newlyn School (FONS)
AGM - 2023
Our AGM will be held on Wednesday 27th September at 3:15pm in the school hall.
All children of parents that would like to attend are welcome to join our after school wraparound care for the duration of the meeting and have some after school FUN!
It should last no more than half an hour - it would be useful to know beforehand the parents wishing to attend so staff can be on hand for the extra children - please let the office know.
We welcome all parents/guardians/other family members to attend this meeting. Even if you just want to find out more about what we do before making a decision!
We are always looking for new volunteers to become a part of our wonderful team. Even if you just pop in and let us know that you are happy to help and can be contacted about helping, that’s all we need! But of course we have roles to fill if you have the time and enthusiasm!
You do NOT have to be available all of the time or for all events and meetings, just being able to support us some of the time, or if you have a skill maybe that you think will be of use to us, it all counts!
If you are not sure and feeling a bit shy but would love to contribute, ask in the office if you’d like more information before attending the meeting. The staff will be able to point you in the right direction!
Come and support our incredible children! See you there!